You are here


Credit Reporting Disputes

Credit Reporting Disputes

Hilton Grand Vacations only sends credit reporting information to Experian and not to any other Credit Reporting Agency.

If you believe that information on your Diamond Resort account is not reporting accurately, you may write to Hilton Grand Vacations, directly or contact Experian.

You can send your dispute and supporting information directly to Diamond at:

Hilton Grand Vacations – Finance Division
Attn: Title & Compliance
8415 South Park #150
Orlando, FL 32819

Please include the following information:

  • Name of the account holder
  • Account number
  • A description of the information that you do not believe is accurate
  • A copy of your credit report that shows the information you are disputing, if available
  • Any documents that show the information reported is inaccurate or that you would like us to consider

You can also send a dispute or make an inquiry to Experian at:
Experian National Consumer Assistance Center
P.O. Box 4500, Allen, TX 75013.

If you do not have a copy of your credit report and wish to obtain one, you may do so by visiting: You can obtain a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company. You can also call 1 866 200 6020 to request a copy of your personal credit report to be delivered by U.S. mail


Content Type: